Bloody Thursdays take place five times per year in September, November, January, March, and May. Meetings open with a reception at 7:00pm, with the presentation at 7:30pm. Every meeting is free and open to the public.
- September 27, 2018: Ingrid Thoft, Spotted Owl Award winner
- November 15, 2018: Lou Berney, award-winning author of The Long and Faraway Gone and the forthcoming November Road
- January 24, 2019: Panel: Chuck Caruso, Curtis Chen, and Jennifer Wolfe!
- March 28, 2019: Mystery Comics Panel
- May 23, 2019: Nancy Rommelmann, author of To the Bridge: A True Story of Motherhood and Murder
For 2018-2019, we will continue to be at TaborSpace at 5441 SE Belmont St. Portland, OR 97215.